View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 12:58 AM   #7
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Artemus Gordon

We bought the 3750 for that reason. Ok I need one "real honest input" on your floor plan! Does "pocket door" allow much noise transmission from bath into bedroom ! That is my big issue! I like the full wall seperation in the 3750. With head outside in bedroom slide, I don't even hear the shower! Please comment?
Yes, there is noise transmission, but not near as much as I anticipated. The wall is actually between the bed and the shower so the door is not as much a factor. I can report that Cathy was using her hair dryer in the bathroom and it did not affect me. One of the original dealer mods that I decided against was changing that sliding door (for clarification, I refer to a pocket door as one that slides into the wall, this one is actually exposed on the bedroom side) to a regular door. If the sliding door becomes a problem to us, I may still pursue that,but will have to do some investigating, since I believe that is a thinner wall. The reason we decided against it was I was not sure how the dealer would address the wall repairs when the slide track framing was removed.
Bingo
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote