Thread: Count-Down
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 03:33 AM   #17
Joe-n-Doe
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7870
2-days and a wake-up.

Between getting the K9HAUS and TV preped, other equipment ready for loading, and my German BIL's desire to play golf everyday I am working my butt off. The golf is beginning to strain the lower back...need to tell him I need a day off. (The local paper's Wed edition contains a $30.00 discount ticket for 18 holes and a cart...this is nothing to him and can't get enough of it.)

Took the TV in yesterday for oil change, tire rotation, and general inspection. Topped it off on the way home and it is good to go for Tuesday's departure.

Loaded the wine and beer. Tightened the compressor connections. Need to was the rig (got a bit dirty at the dealer-birds and streaks).

Called SafeTee Corp Thursday about my TPMS. Spoke with the Todd the owner. Todd seems like a real nice guy and admits being up to his butt with alligators in respect to getting the orders out. He spent 10 minutes talking to me, asked me all kind of questions about the trip. He was up front with me and told me there is no way he could get my order to me before I left. He offered to discount the purchase by $100.00. Kind of hard to say "No" to. They will ship it to my Mom's place.

The neighbor just called to inform me water is bubbling up in my side yard. Great..just what I needed.
Joe-n-Doe is offline   Reply With Quote