Thread: 3400 recliners
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 04:15 PM   #45
Chaser
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2310
Send a message via Yahoo to Chaser
I took the funky screws out myself - did away with the tie downs completely - left the couch in the alcove for awhile, but didn't like pushing the couch back to the blinds to keep the cushions from hanging up on the slides - so thanks Parrothead for the idea to use them to block the recliners - we also bought two small ottomans (with storage) and use those as coffee tables as well - took the wooden side table out so we would have better maneuverability with the dining room set - when we went South last year in the 3295, we took out that D R set bought a round glass top table at Pier 1 on sale and used our two cube seats that we had for chairs, as well as at the desk. Since we have the 3400, with desk chair, decided to make the D.R. set work however we needed to, could still take out two chairs and have lots of room to seat people as needed. It all comes down to choices, as usual. We currently have the couch back on the side wall - but I get very tired of pushing and pulling those recliners around each time....thank goodness for "working men" furniture movers....

Chaser
Mike & Evy Orlob
3400/Dodge Ram 3500
Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote