View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:01 PM   #5
jgmbosnia1

M.O.C. #17670
Thanks for the reply guys. I hear ya about the pressure washer. I was really carful cleaning the roof today. The 333db has a one piece epdm roof....so the seams are just on the sides and around the vents and AC units. I did use cleaner made for my roof....when that didn't work I had to bust out the big guns....Ajax. I ended up getting about 75-80 percent of the black stuff off. The roof is actually a dove gray....sort of like the sides of the RV. I assume that my Montana isn't the only one with a gray roof because Dicor makes a gray self leveling lap sealant. If all else fails I guess I could just call Montana's customer service.

I'm just trying to get this trailer in shape. It needs everything exterior wise. I spend a week every Spring just trying to put a shine on the gelcoat. All of the decals need to be remover too. Then there is all of the rubber rub rails (I guess that's what they are called). The sun did a major job on everything. It's sort of funny though. The previous owners didn't take care of the exterior....but the interior still had all of the factory plastic on the carpet. Everything inside was like new. They said they only used it 5 times before they sold it to me.

I guess I'll just call the manufacturer and wait for more replies on here. Thanks again!
jgmbosnia1 is offline   Reply With Quote