View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 06:11 PM   #59
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfb View Post
I must disagree... THEY ALL DONT HAVE THE TYPES OF ISSUES THESE THOR PRODUCTS HAVE! I spoke to a guy where his entire back wall fell off! They all don't do it. I have owned 2 aljos, a prowler, an a K-z new vision ultra and another Thor product, a Tahoe.. our new Montana has the outside black moulding disintegrating in the sun... they all don't do it.. shower door handles that come off the glass... They all don't do this.. carpet worn after 2 years, THEY ALL DONT DO THIS.. screws falling out of the flappy fenders and lower sides.. No!. They all don't do this.
Now, if a converter fails, I'm ok., or fridge, water heater fails I'm ok with that. But when a unit leaks, or walls fall off, staples coming thru the roof , fender flapping in the winD, CARPET wearing so fast..I'm not ok...
We have a 2015 Montana 3610 legacy.. I can't wait to get rid of it!. Does it sound like I'm a TROLL?!. No, I'm a very unhappy purchaser from a company that makes a product for a one time sale. The problem is ONE company, THOR owns nearly every Rv manufacturer. No competition, n need for building a competitive Rv, no need to compete for prices...
Right now we are looking to find an older K-z escalade. High quality, very nice before Thor bought them.. THEY ALL DONT DO IT!
Sorry but they all may or may not. This one did not even get home ~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00FBEEBF-F9FD-4147-A3B5-243778ECB675_zpsqu9f9d4s[1].jpg
Views:	34
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	1187  
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote