View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 02:06 PM   #32
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
I am relatively new to the group and have been posting a LOT. If a post I made could be taken two ways and one of those ways made you mad....I meant it the other way LOL....
I agree that the tone should be civil (and sometimes my sarcasm may not be considered civil enough by some readers). But at the same time folks complaining about a legitimate issue that might well be common to several units is an important part of learning more about the brand. If one person mentions that a certain critical bolt is coming loose often and others chime in to say they are having the same issue then that is very valuable information and you can bet I will be checking that bolt! On the other hand just constantly saying that the Keystone brand stinks or isn't as good as other brands IE:brand bashing. Yeah that isn't helping anyone.

The one thing I would ask everyone to realize is that while you could get answers from Goggle to some questions it is nice to get answers from real people! Particularly people that you trust to have extensive personal experience with the topic! Keep that in mind before you start steering people to the internet rather than directly answering their question. Anyone can say goggle it but only a fellow Montana owner can answer some questions with a human touch....

Like most of you, my previous camper was a Keystone and I have looked at 100s of campers over the years. We spent a LOT of time researching which one to buy this time. I purchased the Keystone because it in my not so humble oppion offered the best overall value for my dollar. There are better built coaches and some that are not built as well but on average Keystone appeared to me to strike the balance between affordability and quality of build. Heck the same floor plan from Grand Design was $30K more expensive!!! I can put up with a few minor issues for that kind of difference!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote