View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 05:09 PM   #2
William H. Collier
Montana Master

M.O.C. #798
Yes Ive had this as a continuing problem, it appears that I have or had saw dust in the water lines. On the original toilet a small speck lodged in the water valve, which has a very small opening, and completely stopped water flow. The valve is fairly easy to remove and you can see if there is blockage. Of course the toilet has to be removed to get at the valve. I recently replaced the toilet with a new one which has a much larger valve opening however at the rally at Pla-Mor the the pressure started dropping again. I pulled the toilet out and found a handful of what appeared to be hardened saw dust blocking the water line going into the bowl itself. I also found a handful in the lowpoint in line going to the toilet in the storage area, I removed the line and cleared it. There was a service rep from Montana at the rally to which I showed the material I removed and he stated he thought it was saw dust also. He just shrugged his shoulders and said it probably got in the line during construction. I hope this helps, I would check the valve as this is likely your problem.
Bill
William H. Collier is offline   Reply With Quote