View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 01:44 PM   #25
dfb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17163
So sorry about your problems... Especially your family member dog... Hope the little one is okay.. We have owned Skyline Aljo's.. I think 2, we have owned Fleetwood Prowlers, A KZ NEW VISION ULTRA... This is our first Thor Product.The big slide has broken 3 times..We have spent more than 5000 in repairs.. the small cable slide has been fixed tow times.. The Left hand rear axle bolts have broken on a trip. The shower door handle cannot be fixed.. they tried a glue gun on glass and that did not work.. Our Norcold got in a rain storm and the factory wanted us to drive 400 miles to get it fixed when all they had to say is try a magnet to the electronic box... Our thetford never held water, it would constantly drain the water out... Finally replaced with a domestic..Our led lights went out and the factory only told me to take it to my dealer as they refused to tell where I can order one..The plastic molding that hides the screws between the roof and the siding disintegrated in less than a year.. Or Black water tank EXPLODED in a very nice park in Coure D Alene...The trim molding I had to fix but this is not a big deal.. the tires got eaten like a kid in a candy store... Had blow outs too on all 4... The cieling fan bolts came out letting the blades fall to the floor... Anyway, we still have it because the wife loves it... I removed the wet bolts in favor of standard ones... Good Luck to you and take care of your fur baby... they sure make our lives better.... Ours is a 2015....
dfb is offline   Reply With Quote