View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:30 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I do not understand why we continue to compare gas and diesel motors execpt for maybe just something to talk about. Tbey two completly different motors. Hardly anything is the same. The diesels we drive are turbo charged.. The gas motors are not.,. Without the turbo the diesel is just another motor. I would guess that few here have ever driven a non turbo disesl.. I have and do ..they are pretty much dogs.. Any school bus drivers out there...They are non turbo charged...how do they run????? I drove a V-10 gas for three years...It did exactly what the V-10 gas was designed to do and did it well... I now have a Diesel.. I expect that it will do exactly what it was designed to do and do it well.
I will not keep the diesel 10 or 15 years few do..I will not put 200 or 300K miles on it..few do.. and yes I will get more when I trade it in..I PAID MORE FOR IT. We will get more for our Honda Accord than for our Honda Civic. I will get more for my dually than for a SWD, I will get more for the CC than the Super cab..I will get more for the LB than the Short bed, I will get more for the 4X4 than the 2X4.. I can't stand it when folks compare two completely different things...
Now I have got to go take a nap..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote