View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 11:07 AM   #7
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffles View Post
I guess I may have really screwed up. I’m pretty sure my camper has 6k axles. Is it a problem to have these g rated tires and upgraded rims 110 psi (if I decide to buy them)? Or am I overthinking this? Would I need to get new axles to use these tires? If so, I’m ditching these tires. As much as I like the sound of the g rated load for my camper, this is getting ridiculous.
On a further note here. IMO I think you are over thinking this, but if it worries you I would change wheels. Changing wheels would probably be just as cheap or cheaper then the tires. What brand of tires, I'm thinking Sailuns, if so I would definitely not get rid of them.

Here is my take again on this 110 sticker thing, they got worried on the liability of rerating those wheels. To me they thought they were okay, but did not want to be liable. In my case I was not worried, but did keep a close eye on them, still do.

You are correct , you most likely with the year ,and weight of your fifth wheel you have 6K axles. Would I ditch those tires, no. I wouldn't run them over 90, its not needed, but I would either wear them out, or age which ever comes first.IMO you did not screw up.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote