View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 04:17 AM   #1
Glenn the fifth
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7117
I believe I already know the answer...

Hello all. I believe I already know the answer to the question I am about to pose, but wanted to check with those with additional experience just in case. We now have a "resident" squirrel living in the Monty. Don't get me wrong, we love animals, just don't want this one. I believe I solved the problem with them getting into the trailer from the bottom side with a noise making device. I have not seen any playing around under the trailer since I put that device on top of the spare tire (could be wishful thinking). The one we have now is living in the ceiling area in between the ceiling and roof (about a 4" space filled with insulation). He tends to hang out between the kitchen and bathroom most often scurrying back and forth. I took the plastic surround off of the vent outside the shower area yesterday when I heard him up in that area. I did not see the little guy, but thought he might make an appearance. So, without removing the entire ceiling from the inside, any ideas? I am not sure he can find his way back out of the trailer anymore now that he is so far in and will most likely either starve or cook up there. We have not noticed any electrical problems as of yet, but I know he is capable of really messing things up. He made a 300 mile trip with us this weekend and seems no worse for wear as far as getting around goes. -Glenn
Glenn the fifth is offline   Reply With Quote