View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 06:18 PM   #14
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Don and Bonnie--Sorry it took me a day or two to get back to you but I've been out at the farm. Talked to my sister-in-law and she said she would recommend Blue Cross and Blue Shield out of SD. As old dude stated all plans have to have the same thing in them BUT some may offer some extras that you might find to your advantage. As Hogfan stated the plans may be the same but check them out for better pricing. My SIL also said to stay away from the Humana plans because very few medical facilities will accept the Humana plan. IF you are wanting drug coverage and you are on quite a few prescriptions check into the upper letters of coverage. The drug section is a totally different deal and check out your insurances close for that coverage. My SIL said if she was trying to decide on what supplement to pick it would be: 1. Blue Cross/Blue Shield 2. Cigna 3. Mutual of Omaha. Hope this helps! If you have future questions PM me and I'll give you my phone number so you can talk to my SIL personally.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote