View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 09:53 AM   #71
Wicked1
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops8 View Post
I have the AUH aluminum that sits on a gooseneck ball. A tech at a dealer where I was shopping told me about it. At the time I didn’t even have a truck yet. After some internet/you tube time I was sold. Really like the ease of installation & light weight. Only have about 900 miles towing with it, but no complaints so far.
2016 F350 Crew SB PSD and I love the Andersen

I have over 10,000 on mine with no issues, I looked at other models and brands but this was a good choice for us since my truck is a daily driver and the ease and weight of installing/removing the hitch was easy.

I towed a PT Crusader 295 with no trouble and now my Montana 3121RL.

CW where we bought the Montana tried to tell us all the bad things and we should buy a slider hitch, sure bc they tried to sell us a Reese and Curt 16K slider with all the bells and whistles for $2800, told them no thanks.

I do check and re-check the bolts on the Kinpin Coupler and hitch in the bed before each trip, it has never become loose or had issues but I always check all my hitches each trip regardless.

I have no issues with it, I bought mine before all the controversy and If I bought and sold things based on all the media crap I would never own anything bc there is just too much. Everyone is free to do what they will but we like ours and it works for us so I will continue to use it and not be swayed.