View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 03:30 PM   #16
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
Sorry the truth affects your tender sensibilities. I mean no offense.

I Fulltimed for years and bought the Montana to Fulltime in. So far I have not made it from Frankenmuth to Flint.

I know 3 others who have far worse issues with Keystone and or General RV than I do.

I may post something positive if it ever comes back from the last three original problem items, a window replacement, a blind replacement, and fixing two cables blocking the front slide seals. I do not know why it has taken 5 weeks to get parts and fix these relatively simple issues.

Your warranty list on the proceeding page is far longer than my list but You chose not to use Keystone Warranty to fix the issues. I obviously know why you fixed them yourself, judging by my experience.

BTW I am very calm and hopefully a lot of the readers will know how Important it is to do a full PDI and use a dealer that goes out of their way to keep his customers Satisfied. I used the wrong Dealer in using General RV in Birch Run Mi, I missed a few critical items on my 1/2 day PDI and have paid for it the last three months.

Your site has been very informative as I now know that I must check all the suspension and axle hardware with a torque wrench and grease all the bearings as soon as I get it back and I must have to seal the basement since most of you state air leakage which will effect heating it.

How many HC 375 FL's have your parked next to?

jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote