View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 05:24 AM   #13
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
What I do not understand is that two of the three dealers blame everything on Keystone and the selling dealer refused to fix the issues when keystone refused to pay them and lied to me on the phone several times concerning the status of the repairs.

Over the years I parked next to dozens of Montana owners and all of them had good luck with their units so I must assume that the newer units from 2014 and 2016 absolutely are crap. I was shopping for a Grand Design, a Jayco, or a Montana I had years of research and actually though General RV was a good dealer that I had been using for parts or many years.

If We had been friends when you recommended a Montana to Me that friendship would have been shattered. I read that Iretired had all those issues on purchase but did not ever take it back for warranty service so what does his positive Keystone comments mean. He choose not to deal with Keystone knowing it was useless?

Instead of arguing with new Montana owners that have bought a load of problems why not put some time into a searchable data base of good dealers. Put together a better PDI list. Quit telling those of us that got taken, that we are stupid and uninformed. We are out of pocket unexpected thousands and have not been as lucky as you!

I called the current warranty dealer today to see if my 5 weeks on order parts came in but they have not even when expedited through owner relations. Maybe I will go 40 miles and visit my RV in the dealers parking lot today.

How much free stuff do you get from Keystone for exhaustively building up their Quality?

I for one would like to go camping once before the snow flies in Michigan on a HC 375 FL that I bought on 2 June. So far all I have is a few nights finding problem after problem and trying to deal with a manufacturer who has no customer service.
jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote