Montana Master

M.O.C. #164
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TLightning

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by kdeiss

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by stevedjarrell

Hello all, Looking for any information on the 2016 Montana High Country, Specifically the 305RL. I am going to sign and take delivery on Sunday of next week. I have everything in flight and am just now getting around to asking if anyone owns one of these and if they are happy? The wife and I are ending 7 years in a north trail 28bh 5w. Loved the camper but my Teenage son no longer needs a separate room so we are buying for us. We fell in love with the floor plan and everything else just did not stand up to the fit and finish. I will be towing with a 2012 Silverado 2500HD Gaser. This puts me approximately 4K under my max 5w tow weight dry so I am also curious if anyone is towing with this truck. My current 5w is about 10500 loaded. So I am expecting to be around 12500-13K or so loaded. So please let me know what you think.
Question is that A 8.1 with Allison Gasser
They had quit putting the 8.1L in pickups by 2012 the only gas engine in the 2500 series is the 6.0.
I know they stopped putting the 8.1 in Pickups was not sure. Just was going to indorse the 8.1 with Allison no knowledge of 6.0 but it sure lacks cubes !
kdeiss is offline   Reply With Quote