Thread: Rear Cap
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 05:18 AM   #12
jlb27537
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13157
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Artemus Gordon

I like my "heated" rear moulded cap with "Auto Wash & Rinse" option and scanning LED taillights. Of course that package is only available with the "select customer edition", oh it has been renamed as well! Ok they are discontinuing the "Big Sky"! I guess the marketing department has been overrun with "Rhesus Monkeys"! I know, hey Bob, let's take a well respected, brand loyal customer Icon, award wining brand name like "Big Sky" and toss it out. That's a great idea! Now how about something traditional like "Park Trailer Warrior" and then on the back molded rear cap, we can use Script Type, and put "PTW" back there. You know like they do on Mobile Suites?! Great ideas, then Greg interrupts, but we eliminated the molded caps to save money!!! I Am getting ill!
By Jove, I think you got it.........

My '14 has the stuff that now they charge extra for. Rear cap, 4000 suspension, shinny side walls, quite A/C.

O'h well, got to love those marketing guys and gals.

Jim

2012 Ram Laramie 3500 DRW 4x4 3.73 Tow Max Pkg B&W Companion 60 gal RDS aux fuel tank. 2014 Montana 3150RL, 2 A/C's, Leather, 6 Point Jacks, Splendede WD2100XC, Mor/ryde X-Factor, Duravis 250 tires with TST 507RV monitors. 2 x Honda EU2000's
jlb27537 is offline   Reply With Quote