Thread: Is this right
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 09:12 PM   #7
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark and Sandy View Post
Thanks for the info. I am starting to question Montana's quality. This is just one of a few "quirks" I have found. I bought this camper as a used, one year old unit. The sad thing is the original owner had it brought to their residents and they never had a chance to use it due to an unforeseen health issue. The warranty has expired so we are on our own for any defects. I knew that going in but I thought I would see better quality in their workmanship. Still looking forward to the first shake down trip though. Glad there is this forum to fall back on. Thank you members!!!
Just FYI, every single 381TH owner I know had the same issue! You would think by now the factory would catch on that this is very bad PR.

You will find there are a couple of common issues to the model. Several owners have reported having trouble with the bed lifting system. The slide out motors are also known for leaking. You need to get drip pans (call Keystone and they will ship to you for free). It's a band aid fix. So far we have been lucky not to have those issues.

Also there is a facebook page for 380/381TH owners. That floor plan is so unique it deserves special treatment!!!

We bought ours about a year ago as weekend warriors. Little did we know that we would be full timing (due to work) just a year later!

Best wishes for you.
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote