View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:32 AM   #11
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Rich,
I didn't expect that Keystone MADE their own graphics. I was just asking if anyone knew if you could order the graphics they use on their trailers from them. I had heard a rumor that you could get the graphics either from Keystone or directly from their supplier.
It is normal procedure to order parts through Keystone. Normally a vendor will not sell directly to the RV owner but it does not hurt to call the vendor and ask.

The normal route for ordering parts is you go to your dealer or a dealer and they order the part through keystone. Keystone orders the part from the vendor.The vendor sends the part to Keystone .Keystone sends the part to the dealer.You pick it up from the dealer. We have on occasion had the part sent directly from the vendor after ordering through our dealer.We did buy a part directly from the vendor because we called and asked if they could do that. The Montana graphics are not hard to duplicate ad most of them are off the shelf at most any graphics company. We had graphics made in our local community and were able to choose exactly what we wanted and the quality we wanted.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote