View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 11:32 AM   #8
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Jack,
Thanks for concern. I guarantee you we will NOT be traveling in a "blinding snow storm". As a matter of fact the least little thing and I'll be pulling off the road and parking the rig until such time as we feel it is safe! In looking at weather info things look pretty good but you just never know. See you soon. I hope you got your trailer back with all the fixes that were needed.

Dick and Toni,
Glad you got to do the Caverns and thanks for info. We do plan on spending a couple of days in the area.

Have a safe journey to the Arches and give Robbie and Alice a big hug from us.

Rich and Kathy,
We will certainly attempt to keep the rig with the "shiny side" up and see you folks in Siskiyou!

Wayne,
It was great meeting you folks. I apologize for not spending more time with you. I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask you but time just slipped away! Next time I see you I'll have my list ready. Thanks for helping make the Rally the success it was. See you on down the road. And by all means give us a shout when you get near Bakersfield.

Sharon and Don,
Sorry we missed you on our way over but you were still out of town when we came through. And since we are taking a different route back we won't be coming through Benson. But we'll catch up with you again one of these days.

Charlie and Nila,
Once again thank you do much for your great hospitality when we came through Benson. It was great seeing you folks and hope to see you out West one of these days.

Dennis and Mary Kay

On Edit: removed sig block
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote