View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 04:31 PM   #1
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Filling water tank

Ok I am new to this forum so if this post isn't in the right forum forgive me. Wife and I just bought a 2018 high country HM381TH (that's the floor plan with the basement garage under the rear bedroom). I have three questions regarding the water hose connections:
1. How do you vent the water tank when filling? Note: this unit has a valve that switches from city water supply direct to filling the water tank using the same hose connection so it does not vent thru the fill hose as far as I can tell.
2. There are 3 hose connections in the water service area. One is for winterizing, one is the connection mentioned above and the bottom one is, I think, a flush line for the black tanks?
3. If the connection I am asking about in question 2 is for the black tanks, is it possible to use the water pump via the outside wash down hose to flush the black tank so that you don't have to drag a hose from an external source (which usually has a flattened end on it which means you have to drag out and connect your own hose--sorta bad since the water connection is some 20' from the sewage drain!)?
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote