View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 08:06 AM   #84
Mopar_Mudder
Established Member

M.O.C. #29014
Well this is interesting. We just got our new to us 2017 3790rd last week and took it on its first outing the day after we got it. First this I noticed with the AC is that the living room unit will not cool the living room down to 74 degrees, just runs steady never turning off. Out side temps were in the high 80's, I was expecting a much better cooling experience from this this. Now because of the lack of power at our unit, only a 20amp, I could never run both units at the same time, just one or the other.

The bedroom unit we would run at night and multiple times at night it would get blazing hot in the bedroom, never got up to try and mess with anything but then all the sudden the A/C would kick in and cool it off. Also noticed in the bedroom that the A/C would kick the fan on for a few seconds then turn back off. Other times it would cycle the fan on and off a couple of times before the compressor would kick in.

I did experience the have to turn the thermostat on and off on both units a couple of times but didn't thin much of it, just thought it was something I was doing wrong.

So I can confirm same issue in 2017 with a Legacy model. But the A/C is not controlled by the In-Command in that year that I know of. Over all happy with the unit but not with the A/C system. Has this problem ever showed up with heating? If it is the thermostat seems it should effect that also.
Mopar_Mudder is offline   Reply With Quote