View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #5
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Sorry, I meant to say the holding tanks are running parallel with the length of the 5'er. Does that make sense?
Yes, you can request credit for the recliners and I believe someone else was quoted around $290 credit for each one. Not a lot, but worth it to me to not have to deal with them. My furniture background probably makes me more critical than most people would be.

I forgot to mention most of the legroom under the desk is gone. We couldn't figure it out and even walked outside to see if something had been placed in the outer wall. Charles said the new speaker system has a large electronic woofer and that was the best place to put it, so it's behind the "new wall" taking up some space which we had hoped to use for a CPU. (Guess we may buy the Mac with windows after all as the monitor has the CPU in it.) Naturally our next question was "won't that overheat and won't it block the sound?" His answer, no and no....so there you have it.

Regarding the dual panes, that surprised us too, but Charles was emphatic about it and explained in great technical detail (way over my head) what 5er dual panes really do.
judyuk is offline   Reply With Quote