View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 01:00 PM   #3
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Judy--thanks very much for the photos and for the terrific writeup. So much to absorb!!!!

Crazy that they would already be dropping one of the three decor choices--and not to know which one they are dropping!! Bummer!!!

Glad to hear that we can drop the wallpaper borders if we want, but I hope Charles is wrong about the delay that could be caused if one orders dual pane windows since we included dual panes windows in our order--worth it to us for the noise reduction alone, but also appreciate recent observations by OZZ and others that they reduce condensation in humid locations, Charles' opinions notwithstanding.

Glad to hear that the sofa is great, but sorry to hear that the recliners are so uncomfortable. Jo and I are both 5'10", so our feet should reach the floor but I guess we'll have to do without head support. You indicated you were not going to order them--I didn't realize that one could reject standard equipment. Are you sure? And do you get a credit if you reject recliners?

As for the larger holding tanks, I hadn't noticed that in the literature. And not sure I understand how they are configured now--horizontal vs. vertical??

It seems that going forward with the Big Sky at this point will not be without complications.
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote