View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 04:20 PM   #8
PNW Fireguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18081
Thanks all for the feedback. Steve can I assume that you are not experiencing the scheduling difficulties that were noted previously by others? We are doing a great deal of research and are becoming familiar with the multitude of variations regarding these types of membership from TT. We know they differ widely and that there are multiple resale markets available from which to obtain them. We are finding them available for sale within multiple forums sales boards and yes the details can differ widely. We are limiting our search to reduced high volume site restrictions, 21 stay with park to park privileges and 120 day advance booking and with options for access to Encore and/or RPI. I believe both are financial add-ons. I think this will put us in the higher priced options available on the resale market. Steve your comments in general corroborate what I am finding in regards to the status of the parks upkeep. I am leaning toward just making a minimal investment with a zone pass timed to take advantage of historical perks or marketing specials and make a decision from there. Even with the membership we have no intention on limiting our use of CG to TT exclusively. However if one is FT it appears to be a significant savings if the CG's fits your needs.

The 30 amp service shouldn't be an issue for us as we are working on a large solar install. I would imagine that we will avoid CG's that dont have sewer hookups as if that is the case I would prefer to boondock on a nice piece of BLM land.
PNW Fireguy is offline   Reply With Quote