View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 04:20 AM   #1
BusyBees
Established Member

M.O.C. #1192
Keystone stepped up to the plate..

I posted here a while back about a slideout out of kilter on my 2004 Mountaineer. Well, just got the baby back from the dealer. They repaired the smaller entertainment unit slide and then surprised me with another repair. I knew the big living room slide was squeaking and I planned to lubricate but I didn't realize there was a real problem. The tech discovered one side wasn't going in as far as the other. He figured this is the way it was mounted at the factory.

The work order simply described the work as 2 major adjustments but I didn't see a price as the dealer was planning to call Keystone after I told them I had called and been told the company would cover it. Well, I am happy to report Keystone stepped up and covered all the work. Don't know what the repair would have cost me but I am just happy Keystone came through for me.

My thanks to Keystone. Oh yes, my thanks to our Lippert rep on this board, MIMF, for his advice....I'll be lubricating the rubber seals before we move those slides another inch.

Happy trekking everyone. Have a great summer.
BusyBees is offline   Reply With Quote