View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
topjustice
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19835
Quote:
Originally Posted by mds1 View Post
Have you received any information about the Montana 20th anniversary edition? We are looking to possibly buy a 2019 model.

I watched a video on the Haylett RV YouTube channel. From what I can see so far is a laundry hamper in the main closet, day and night shades to include bedroom in the non-Legacy package, some changes to wood work around light fixtures and maybe a painted area change on the lower front cap. And there may be a change in the rear trailer lights, perhaps back-up lights. The video also shows a new system where one can attach add-on items, like a fan, to the living room slide awning frame.

I noticed this particular trailer video showed a 3120RL with no carpet in the front bedroom. I read someone else's post earlier about a recent owners rally. The writer commented hearing about carpet being deleted and a change in the air ducting for the AC.

Happy birthday Montana!
One big change that wasn't mentioned in the video is the new flat ceiling. I heard about this about three months ago. I understand that this will be standard on all new models, not just the 20th. anniversary edition. Glad I got my 2019 last month still with the curved ceiling and the accent rope lighting. The reason for the flat ceiling (I was told) is to give more headroom in the slides. The hamper in the closet takes up valuable room as there really isn't much available for clothes, etc. I do like the automatic night light on the steps and the new tail lights/backup lights. Other than that the other changes are nice but minor. Depending on your preference for the flat ceiling vs curved ceiling, there are several dealers that have 2019's without the new changes.