View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 02:18 PM   #20
cghsatx
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainsmik View Post
I am or was under the impression that my residential refrigerator would keep running while I was connected and travelling down the road. Out of curiosity I hooked up and opened the refrigerator door to find no light shining. Does this mean the refrigerator is not running while I tow? If so what do I need to do to keep it running? I am a couple of weeks away from a two week trip and would like to keep it running while towing if possible. Thanks for your time.

Mike Rains
2018 Montana 3811MS
2018 Ford F-350 dually
I was never able to get mine to stay on either in a 2109 3731. Checked all the usual stuff and contacted the inverter people. Keystone mounted mine sideways, upside down and with almost no space between it and wall to see the display. I cant get to the refer door when all slides are in to check if its on or not. When at the dealer for something else, I asked them to show me how to get the thing to stay on and they said they found a loose or disconnected wire but I never found out where or what it was. Mine mostly stays in one or 2 places all year, so I just take out all the food before moving
cghsatx is offline   Reply With Quote