View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 08:53 AM   #1
John McLean
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23622
2019 Montana High Country Ceiling Fan

Good morning all,

We just purchased a new 2019 Montana High Country 331RL and stayed in it for the first time this past weekend. We really like the new fifth wheel, but a couple of things got missed in the dealer walk-thru.

This coach was provided with a residential Samsung refrigerator equipped with an ice maker. After asking some questions of another owner of a Montana High Country, I figured out how to get the water supply turned on and now we have ice.

The second thing that seems to have gotten missed during the walk-thru has to do with how to get the ceiling fan to come on. It is not simply pulling the chain hanging from the fan motor. Keystone Customer Service told me there is a large power button on the left side of the electronic control panel that is located in a cabinet on the wall leading up the steps to the bathroom/bedroom. I saw this, but also noticed it was not labeled, so I was hesitant at pushing it.

I would like to verify if the information provided by Keystone is correct stating that I had to engage that large switch then I could change the speed of the fan with the pull chain.

Thanks,

John
John McLean is offline   Reply With Quote