Thread: Hopeful Owners
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 07:45 AM   #1
Montana_3602

M.O.C. #3602
Hopeful Owners

Hi Everyone!!

Our names are Danette & Fred McKee and live in Vancouver, Washington. We have been looking at 5th wheels for a couple of years now and have seen a lot of them at shows and on lots, but always go back to the Montana. We are looking to purchase our first 5th wheel in about 6 to 8 months and are getting very excited. We want to full-time after retirement and see the country, but that won't be for a few years yet. In the meantime we want to take shorter trips with it when we're on vacation. At first, we wanted to get the 3295 but I am so in love with the 3650, as it feels just like being at home. We also like the 3685, but Fred would like to have 2 recliners instead of one of the couches and we were told that they could'nt do that. From what I've been reading on the forums, the 3295 is extremely popular and have also read about a few of you owning the 3685. But I haven't read anything about the 3650 and have wondered why!! Is there a reason that this coach is not that popular. Do any of you own one? And if so, do you like it and how is it on livability and comfort? Anything you can tell us about it would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance for all of your expert opinions.

"Soon To Be Monty Owners"

Danette & Fred
Montana_3602 is offline   Reply With Quote