Thread: Rving....
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 04:02 AM   #12
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are not the only ones who have had multiple problems with our Montana's. IMO it is more the norm than the exception Particularly if you use them as hard as , at least we do, Dave is parked 3 campers down from me with Mor Ryde rubber hanging off his suspension and he has maybe half the miles on his 3400 that we have on ours although he is a full timer and we are long timers.Some of us will admit that we have problems while others may be hesitant to say that they spent big bucks on a camper that has many problems, (just like any other brand) These campers, any brand, are high maint units not designed for the kind of use many of us submit them to. If I thought there was a better built camper in this price range I would dump this Montana in a heart beat. In fact I would never have purchased it. What happened to us could well happen to you....today...If it already hasn't.In the meantime we will modify, repair, update, maintain and enjoy our great adventure. Oh well got to call Lippert today about our leaky hydraulics and dometic about our fridge that is really a freezer. Oh...forgot..Vendor items, not Keystones fault..Keystone just put them in their campers..Flash.. nothing is Keystones responsibility... The entire camper is vendor supplied items.Keystone just assembled them into a camper..Shazam..could THAT be the problem????

Oh just to note that it is not only Montana...Our Directtv receiver failed on the way down as did our Verizon Aircard. Both are enroute Via FEDEX express from the vendors. Thanks Dave for letting us share your hi speed internet connection.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote