View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 03:38 AM   #7
woodtic
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12753
We ordered 10 LEDs from Michael and Kay also to try them out. Very pleased with them. They are just a little brighter than the incandessant bulbs. I want to get more in the near future.

About a week later I found a secret sale at camping world. They had a double pancake led fixture with 3 position switch ( one light, two lights, off) that looked very simialer to our stock fixtures for $19.95 (reg price $60.00). I wanted a complete fixture to instal in the front storage area were the was no light installed. The deal was so good I picked up 4 fixtures because I was so impressed with the led,s I got from Michael and Kay. I installed one of the fixtures under a cabinet to see how they worked (5 minute job). The fixture is pretty nice but, the led,s are not.
The light is more blue and pretty harsh. I was / am a little dissapointed. Not sure if I am going to return the other 3 fixtures or change out the led,s in them.

I will never again buy LED's from any source other than Micheal and Kay ever again.

John
woodtic is offline   Reply With Quote