View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 04:02 PM   #12
pud2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4142
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Montana Rog

I have a 2003 3670. My wife and I love it. It has a few drawbacks, but are few. One is...all the heavy stuff..kitchen, fireplace, etc is on the left side. If you level it, then pull out the slides, it will tilt to the left from all the weight on that side. The shower is really small..the toilet room is tiny. Other than that, we love it. It is our winter home. I like the floor plan, and all the windows. I have a laptop computer, and use the small desk alot. I did do some mods. when you get your 3670, I will tell you where all the hidden space is located. I found lots of places where they didn't bother to put doors on and make a storage area. I also added an outlet to the basement for charging my cordless drill, and 2 way radio batteries. I also plan to put my Harley Davidson on the back, so I now have a hitch to pull that. Go to www.swivelwheel.com and look at their neat trailers to put on the back. I got the 4X6 one with the ramps.
Montana Rog
I would like to see your mods. if you could take pics. or pm me. Also i don't have the problem with the leveling part.
pud2 is offline   Reply With Quote