View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 10:58 AM   #30
DebNJim B
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21158
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendybrian View Post
We have the same unit. I haven’t measured for a new King mattress but the Queen might give more room on the sides. We both use C-paps. We live in it as snowbirds 6 months. Both of us have bad backs. Ugh!! Since it’s a 2020 I will wait until next year. But you are right. The hype isn’t what it appears.
Have a similar living situation as you. 6 mo. snowbirds, but only one Cpap and one bad back. Used a memory foam topper and pillow top for two years and this worked very well. We stuck with the king cause we needed the space between us for the beloved daschund. She passed this past summer so I cut the platform down and bought a Nectar memory foam mattress in a box. They give you 365 days to try it. We love it and it gives us more much needed room on either side of the bed. There are a bunch of sources online now with excellent mattresses. I think the mattress in a box thing started with Casper maybe. Install is pretty easy as you take whole box into the b/r and then open the mattress on the bed and just watch it grow to full size. They recommend letting is set for 24hrs to fully expand but I layed down on it after about and hour just to try it and fell asleep.

DebNJim B is offline   Reply With Quote