View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #50
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

Robbie ..We could never have done what you guys did to full time or long time for that matter. Our commitment is doing what we do the way we do it making the necessary adjustment as we go along. Sometimes I do question the wisdom of us spending about 100K on Truck Montana and related camping stuff instead of spending the money on plane tickets and hotel rooms. We all make our choices.
Rich, thanks for putting my confusing words into such eloquent style that anyone can understand.

Rich, your best statement that everyone should notice is "We all make our choices". Some people cannot leave their homes, their belongings, their relatives, their storage units, their lifestyles etc. etc. etc. for whatever reason…read Carol’s post, she makes a very good point that fulltiming is NOT for everyone.

My point pretty much what you said. If people are unwilling or unable to give up on these responsibilities, then please, don't say you can't fulltime because of the price of fuel! We made those sacrifices so we could afford to fulltime, and pay whatever the cost of fuel might be at any time. We made our own choice, and we plan to live with it.

simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote