View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 03:27 AM   #42
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Rich, I was going to add last night (but I had a long day and I almost fell asleep at the keyboard):

~ Late Edit of last post: However, we are not stupid (arguably). We are leaving Yorkton, SK for the Rally. Mapquest routed us through Winnipeg and gradually eased us down out of Canada towards Goshen. Wrong! I like Canada, but at a $1.00(?) per gal more for diesel than in the US, I am making a STRAIGHT shot for the US border THEN over to Goshen. Won't have price of diesel dictate where I go - just how I get there.

We do not have unlimited supply of money either, as most here don't. Workamping, or whatever, may be necessary to get me where I want to go. I agree with Rich in that money has to dictate (and always will) how and when we get to our dreams. However, NOTHING should ever dictate IF we get to our dreams. Nothing wrong with getting a new dream, either...

IN OTHER WORDS... You had better be willing to fight for your dreams and keep the Faith, but you have to be flexible regarding the path. I have found from personal experience (recently) that your path may NOT be God's path to your goals and dreams, but it always ends up better than you could have imagined.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote