View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
15 mins with a service tech report

We did get a call back from Keystone in reference to our 15 mins with a service tech at the rally

Our service tech was Brad. We did not have serious issues but he took everything down and promised to get back to us. Our most serious issue was the Compartment door struts pulling out of the door. It was my opinion that Keystone did not have a proper fix for the problem. Brad said he would see if Keystone was doing anything different since we purchased our 2013 3402 Big Sky in May of 2012.

He reported back that they now put adhesive on the metal plate that attaches to the door . We had guessed that as we saw what looked like adhesive on some newer units at the rally.
That fix does not work as reported by MOC members on this forum. They said I could take it to a dealer and have that fix done on my Montana or wait till there was a better fix. Our choice was to wait. We have already used adhesive on two failed struts and thus far they have held.

Brad was true to his word on investigating the problem and reporting back to us.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote