Thread: Sailun S637
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 09:27 AM   #236
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfaa View Post
Sailun Tire established in 2002, is situated in National Economic and Technological Development Zone in Qingdao, China. The genesis of Sailun Tire is one of evolution. Its parent company, Mesnac Co. Ltd., designs and manufactures tire building equipment. Sailun Tire was a logical step in showcasing the high quality tires that their equipment is capable of producing.

I have not been able to find information on when the S637 tire came on the market.
I have been reading about Sailuns at least the past 6 years, not long after I bought a set of G614's . I kept hearing about them, and the great reviews. When the time came last year I did not hesitate to buy a set of Sailun's.

I have yet to read of any failures, matter of fact, I have NEVER heard of even a complaint about them .

I would recommend Sailun's long before I would ever recommend G614's, even if the G614 was the same price. At twice the price ,and a track record that has not been that stellar, I would never buy another set of Goodyear G614's.

There was a report on RV Net not long ago of a failure with the new Goodyear Endurance trailer tire that some had high hopes for , it was reported first on the Forest River forum. Didn't take long ,they have been out for about a year or so.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote