View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 07:08 AM   #41
kozzy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18144
Read the trade magazines, that's where I think you can get a good base, but you have to look at all the info. I read Trailer Life each month, and the action line is one thing I enjoy. I always look at which manufactures are having the most issues, and what they do to resolve them. Over the past few years, I have paid closer attention, since I knew we would be buying again. I always feel that how the manufacture stand behind their unit is the true testament, more so over quality. Now, I see a lot of letters going in for various Keystone products, however, they are the largest, so statistically, they should all the most complaints. I also see in the resolution section, that customers are pleased with the outcome of service they receive from keystone. My Grand Design had its issues, put the manufacture when above and beyond to take care of it, same with my Prime Time. now, my latest Montana is still too new, haven't used it yet. A chair was cracked, new one is on the way. I can share that with my 2004 Montana, the home theater system sucked, and I had major issues with it, Keystone replaced it once, still had the same junky issue. So the second time, instead of replacing it, at my request, they just credited me the money that the unit they would install was going to cost, and I took that money to get what I wanted. It was a nice gestures, and enabled me to purchase something to my likening, without just tossing the unit that came with the camper. Every brand out there, and I mean EVERY one of them, just like trucks, are going to have issues, its how the issues getting taken care of and the service we receive that makes the difference...
2019 Ram 3500 SRW Laramie CTD 6.7
kozzy is offline   Reply With Quote