Thread: RV Issues
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 09:36 PM   #13
RonD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8962
Sounds like someone left a roof vent open, fiberglass roofs don't leak in that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam Worker View Post
With as many issues as we have had with our 3160 I have not had any major water leaks that I know of. Hanging out in Phoenix this weekend and with the rain Saturday and today I was bored so we went looking for furniture for my wife. Just happened to end up on Gilbert st and went right by a dealership scaling DRV's which I really like so we stopped to look at them. First one was a 38'. The second was a 36'. Both nice units with fiberglass roofs, the second one was full of water in the main area and also leaking in the bedroom area. Ceiling appeared to be sagging a bit and water was dripping through overhead lights in bedroom and main light over the kitchen counter in the lower area. Made me think twice about quality control. Sad to see such a nice unit with such severe issues. I know I have had more issues than most but I am grateful that it doesn't have leakage issues.

Interesting that one salesman said that the unit would be going back to manufacture and another commented that it was no big deal and they would fix it good a new. Kind of scary when you know that the ceiling has been soaked.

Still like the DRV brand.

Tom Marty
RonD is offline   Reply With Quote