Thread: Cost of the MOC
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 03:05 PM   #20
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Twinkletoes and Rich,
I do understand both of your posts. Yes, I had already a set figure in mind. Since I personally have started web pages, to be taken over by the organization that I belonged to, I am very aware of members come and go and the purging of files, and some members are inactive but still a part of the membership.

I know who the hosting service is for this site and what their minimum charge is for 300Gb disk space and 3000GB bandwidth.

You are absolutely correct in that every one should give what they are comfortable with. Rich, I think $10 is a fair and generous amount. I may up that personally, but that will be my comfort zone. I get a lot out of this forum. The camaraderie, the learning, the giving, the humor, it is all beneficial to my sitting around in the evening watching the modulated milk bottle (oops! Flat screen now) and reading all the good information. I really do urge everyone to send in something that they are comfortable with. As technology changes, the owners of this site can maybe upgrade to the newer technology.

Thanks all.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote