Thread: Wow - Wee!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 06:46 AM   #1
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Wow - Wee!

OK! You all probably remember I put a Bidet in my camper a few years ago and have been ramping and raving about the thing ever since! It's great, by the way!

Anyway, we are home for a while right now, but still sleeping in the camper every night. Well, temps got below freezing last night, actually 25 degrees!

My Montana did absolutely fine. I did drain the water line for the refrigerator ice maker, but water continues to flow great every where else.

I am not hooked up to a garden hose. I'm running water from my fresh water tank. Not even a hint of freezing. BUT!!

Oh, wow - wee! That Bidet!

OK, It's been a year since we had temps this low and I absolutely forgot how cold the water in the fresh water tank can get. And let me tell you, that first shot with the Bidet THIS MORNING ..... was truly an eye opener! (no the Bidet is not heated!)

Now, everyone else can have that image in their minds all day and have something to smile at, laugh at .... thinking about that insane DutchmenSport getting spritzed with ice cold water that first time .... Oh Wow-wee!

Have a great day and ... SMILES! AND, Happy cold weather camping everyone!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote