View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 03:58 AM   #43
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
I feel the need to post to clear the air a little after reading the thread the in "Hey Keystone." This gentleman seems determined that one cannot be polite to a CSR and them not be of any help to you. Also, there is that repeated issue of "going through your dealer first". Duh, just what do I do to make one understand, I have used my dealer and am very unhappy with them. Would I not call GMC corporate if I had a like issue with my truck?

I am taking pictures of all the issues involved, and at the proper time I intend to file a complaint with the BBB. I will most likely be sending a certified letter to Keystone also. I have found I am not the only individual that has service issues with this particular dealer. (not that I thought I was) My daughter-in-laws boss mentioned the dealer to her this week and seems to have had the same issues I have. BTW, she is a CSR for an insurance company, so I do know a little about what that occupation has to deal with.

Also, I don't feel I should have to drive to Goshen to get good service from Keystone.

And while I do my utmost to deal with everyone in a professional manner, I don't intend to get any brown on my nose to get service.

On Edit: Thought I might need to separate those last two sentences. I didn't mean to infer that those that got service in Goshen were brown nosing. I just feel that a dealer should offer as good of service. What the last sentence was pointing to was the fact that some individuals on here seem to be afraid to criticize Keystone. Frankly, that is what has led me to believe that Keystone is financially tied to this forum.

SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote