View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
Yamaha_Mama
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8057
Preston Castle Private Tour-Jackson Rally EDIT

[Second Edit** We are looking forward to our trip to Preston Castle on Tuesday. We will be meeting in front of the Wagon Master's trailer, forming a line to caravan to Ione. It would be helpful to carpool. It's about a 25 minute drive. We will be leaving at 9:15. We'll have printed directions for you if you are interested. See you Tuesday morning. purple]Edit-Apparently, we lost some of the responses last week. I apologize if your name is not already on the list. Please resend a message to make sure I have you on our list. If you haven't alread signed up, there is still space available on the tour. I have been assured from Preston Castle, that they will add more docents to accomodate our group. We are looking forward to a fun and interesting visit. [/purple]

We have scheduled a private tour of the Preston Castle in Ione, for Tuesday, April 30 at 10:00. The fee is $10.00 per person. There are a limited number of available spots on the tour, so sign up early. Please check out the link below to learn more about this State and National landmark.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preston_School_of_Industry

1. Ken and Marilyn Brenk
2. Greg Neis
3. Butch and Susan Youngren
4. Rich and Kathy Beavers
5. Doug and Sharon Henry
6. Michael Brown and Renee Traversino
7. Ken and Pat Pyles
8. Dick and Shelly Ware
9. Frank and Virginia Costa
10. Don and Joy Carr
11. Bud and Susie Walsh