Thread: Manuals
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 02:07 PM   #7
ACKLM8
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #25709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonefishing View Post
First welcome and enjoy the camper. About the back up camera. Don’t know of one coming with any camper from the factory. Not saying yours didn’t but never herd of it myself. They normally come pre wired for one. You will need to purchase the one you decide on and install it or have it installed. Normally you will get 2 side cameras, 1 rear camera and a monitor with the kit. I have the furrion system on mine. Been happy with it but there are other brands out there. Wasn’t hard to install at all. Also go into settings and make a signature providing the camper information name year n brand. That way when you have questions it will make it easier to get an answer. Again enjoy and welcome
Both trailers we have owned (a Lance TT and Montana) came with factory installed back up cameras. On the Montana it (Furrion) was part of the Legacy package and included rear and side cameras. I have only used the camera when I was backing up solo. Otherwise my wife is spotter...and she is really good at it!
ACKLM8 is offline   Reply With Quote