View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:31 AM   #29
Yoganut

M.O.C. #7414
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Broome101

Pull and tow what you feel comfortable doing in end it's you that has to deal with any issues that may or may not arise. From a technical side of it several things come into play. Lord forbid that you have an accident and your at fault or not at fault. if first you are over weight from what the posted sticker on your truck calls for then you are in violation and can be held responsible. if you are over weight and not tagged for enough weight to handle the whole load truck and trailer then your at fault and can be ticketed as well. If you have accident and either are involved your insurance company can and will more than likely not be help responsible or liable due to your negligence, read fine print on your insurance policy, they can get out of just about anything if they want to and if you give them an out they will take it. In that case your own your own dollar. Just my 2 cents worth, again it's up to the risk the individual is willing to take.
Good post and something like I would have written as Wrenchtraveller.
Now as Yoganut, if I heard a brother was planning on pulling his Big Sky with his power wheel chair, I will smile calmly and wish him well.
Yoganut is offline   Reply With Quote