View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 05:11 AM   #11
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
I bought my 2016 HC 375 FL on 2 June. It is still in the shop getting minor things + air conditioning repaired. So far 15 hours of labor were approved by Keystone, it is now waiting parts the last two weeks. I drive by the dealers to visit it every now and then. I bought a 100 days of camping at a local resort on 2 June and will not get more than 75 of them used before winter sets in. I have no idea why it takes Keystone days to approve work and 3 weeks to ship parts.It has spent 6 weeks mostly sitting in Warranty Dealers waiting on Keystone. I do know General RV will laugh at you for trying to turn a lemon back in. Two weeks ago my owner relations rep instructed me to have the dealer order the parts level 2 which would be a approved. I thought that mean expedited but it appears it means 2 weeks+. On my electric levelers the folks told me that it has to start the auto level with the front level or high so they told me to extend the front legs at least three holes before unhitching to insure the auto level did not get confused.
jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote