View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Thanks for the additional input. I had thought at one time to try for the weekend of the 28th of September, as that is the weekend we are hosting the Mid Michigan Country Music Festival at the campground. However I see that is the Goshen, Indiana weekend. The weekend before could be possible, but I'm thinking a lot of the good musicians would not be there that week, being just before the Festival. However I'm thinking some probably would be there the 1st or 2nd weekend of August as there's enough time between the two gigs. Depending on feedback here, it is early enough that I could change the dates back one week, of the Festival, and have the MOC rally the weekend of the 21st of September, and coincide it with the Music Festival. We have only made one flyer for the Festival so far, so it could be changed. I have never been involved in a Rally like we're talking so would sure like some input as to what you all would like me to provide and work on. I talked to the campground today, and most of the Good Sam Clubs have not scheduled their 2013 dates yet, so we are pretty open. So we could have a caravan from Mid Atlantic to Mid Michigan, then on to Goshen. Its early enough to make and /or change dates and plans, so what ever everyone decides is pretty much open. Am anxious to meet many other MOC'ers. Happy Trails, Steve and Susie
Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote