View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 09:35 AM   #2
Old GI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4308
Hi, sorry to hear you had such a bad time at Ft. Wilderness. We tried some of the other campgounds nearby in Kissimmee and went back to Ft. Wilderness. We are Disneyed out for now so we don't go to the theme parks but we really enjoy staying at Ft. Wilderness, riding our bikes around the campgrounds and our little grandson always meets other kids his age. I was surprised at the number of campers who go there just to camp. I agree the bus service leaves something to be desired thats why we don't use the buses. We bike down to the marina or just drive to the other places. I had one bad experience there and called the campround manager, he personally came down to our site in the pouring rain, got real wet too, apologized and fixed our problem, he said that the was also a camping enthusiast and didn't want us to have bad feelings about the campgrounds. I also agree that Disney now is probably not what Walt had envisioned, but we went there when it first opened and were told that there was no end in site to the expansion. Ok, here I am rattling on and on, bye.
Old GI is offline   Reply With Quote