Thread: Replace Ladder
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 02:18 PM   #3
hunts800
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11457
I have had to replace my ladder twice due to "dumb@#%" mistakes backing my trailer into the warehouse where I store it by myself. I now ALWAYS have a spotter.
But, my research failed to find any ladders on the Internet where I could be confident the supports would line up with the factory support locations.
I ended up ordering one from the dealer, and letting them install it. The second time, again I tried to find one on the web with no success. But, this time I ordered it from the dealer, but installed it myself. Not a difficult job, you can use the back supports without unscrewing them from the trailer, but you have to unscrew the bottom and top support locations. Use the self leveling Dicor on the roof.

You will be shocked at the cost of the ladder from Keystone, and go into total heart failure when they tell you the shipping costs. I tried to live with the bent ladder, but it bugged me every time I looked at the back of the trailer.